VAST Vibrational Acu-Sound Therapy – Harmonic Facial Renewal
As beautiful on the outside as the spirit feels inside.
Regain the glow of youth – results seen after first treatment – deeply relaxing therapy that works –
VAST harmonic facial renewal brings the glow of youth, dissolves stress lines, unlocks the years of frozen emotions held deeply in the face and the body. As the frozen emotions are released on the deepest level, the face of the spirit emerges
VAST harmonic facial renewal –is a therapy that enhances and rejuvenates the face, body and mind on so many levels and at low expense. We use the ancient acupuncture techniques in a modern form using vibrational sound (instead of needles).
The Treatment –
VAST – Harmonic Facial Renewal
This unique tuning fork facial lifts, tones and balances both the body and the face, and incorporates a whole body approach to the renewal of facial beauty.
The treatment protocol itself is based upon the Five Element correspondences of oriental medicine, and utilizes five element physiognomies (face reading) as an aid to the determination of archetype, constitutional balance and imbalance for each elemental body type.
Tuning forks are placed upon both body and facial acupuncture points, based upon the practitioner’s analysis of facial wrinkles, discoloration and sagging, as well as the internal organ diagnosis.
VAST harmonic facial renewal treatment is tailor-made for each person’s constitutional archetype and addresses certain areas of the face which are difficult to treat with needles, like the neck, chin and jowls.
These tuning forks are used in specific combinations to rebalance the body along the energy pathways to release tension, tight muscles and imbalance in the body.
Since tuning forks used in this manner are non-invasive, the effect upon the patient is quite relaxing, yet at the same time profound in its potential impact;
Recently, a patient during one of our sessions wept for joy when she felt the tuning forks resonate in her body for the first time.
Facial muscles are addressed, in addition to the relevant acupuncture points; for example, a certain tuning fork combination may be used on facial motor points to lift and tone the platysma muscle to alleviate a sagging neck.
Chinese herbal masks and poultices are used to enhance the results of the treatment, and a natural cream laced with essential oils, pearls powder, liposome-bound vitamin C and herbs, is massaged into the face with jade crystal activators. The latter have been used since the time of the Tang Dynasty in China to protect beauty and ward off negativity.
VAST harmonic facial renewal treatment is powerfully nurturing, and helps to alleviate energetic and psycho-spiritual imbalances; in so doing, it not only helps to improve physical appearance, but beautifully supports the individual during crucial rites of passage, such as that which our dominant Baby Boomers are undergoing at present. The aim is to renew or transform oneself, while honoring the wisdom of one’s years
More on Vibrational Acu-Sound Therapy – VAST
- In the Eastern Tradition the idea that sound is the generator of the universe dates back to ancient civilizations of Sumeria, Babylon, Mesopotamia,Alexandria, Egypt etc; this belief was found in ancient texts from China. and it is fundamental to the Ayurveda
- Today the sounds of the Universe are brought into the world of health care through the use of precision calibrated planetary tuning forks
- Tuning forks calibrated to the scientific frequencies of the planets and elements used with the principles of Oriental medicine are able to transform and renew the spirit, body and mind on the deepest level.
- Acupressure points and Chakras provide noninvasive access into these core energetic systems within the body, and help us to fine-tune the therapeutic benefits these frequencies bring to generate relaxation and wellness.
- The application of healing sound helps to unblock the patient’s Qi (energy), which aids the body in re-absorbing these visible manifestations of the aging process.
VAST Harmonic Facial Renewal
Planetary Five Element Facial and Whole Body Balance Ritual
This unique modality, based upon the principles of Chinese medicine, is able to “by-pass” the rational mind, dispersing the emotional and physical blocks, to enable healing on an extremely deep level.
The planetary tuning forks are used in combination with five element gemstones and vibrational attuned essential oils to treat all layers of the energetic body
Tuning forks are applied to specific acupuncture and acupressure points, as well as to points and regions on the face, to access the body’s meridian and chakra energy systems.
The tuning forks are struck, then placed on the body or held above. The sound waves of the forks vibrate and travel deeply into the body along meridian pathways, affecting human physiology and reaching places not easily accessed by traditional medicine.
A number of studies have been conducted on the vibrational healing properties of tuning forks. The Pythagorean monochord vibrates to overtones that can be detected in the chanting of Tibetan monks. Tuning forks are made to bear these resonances, and in certain intervals can be applied to acupuncture points and muscles, to lift, tonify, disperse and firm the face.
Tuning forks can “lift” the pterygoids, masseter and platysma muscles by means of selected vibrating intervals. For instance, the interval of a second disperses, a third sedates, and a fifth tonifies and balances. These vibrating forks are applied gently to the face, and are very relaxing and pleasantly tingly…
Each tuning fork is tuned to a natural harmonic series based on the orbital properties of the planet or heavenly body. These forks resonate in harmony with the celestial bodies, and each communicates a distinct aspect of the Music of the Spheres. They are used to correct imbalances, uncover emotions, stimulate growth, development and transformation, and facilitate inner harmony and wholeness.
- Improves collagen production, muscle tone and skin elasticity
- Helps reduce bags and sagging tendencies
- Helps eliminate fine lines and diminish larger wrinkles
- Helps reduce double chin and lift drooping eyelids
- Improves acne (caused by hormonal imbalance)
- Improves metabolism
- Tightens pores and brightens eyes
- Increases local blood and lymph circulation
- Improves facial color
- May erase as much as 10 to15 years from the face
- Effects can last for years, with regularly scheduled maintenance treatment
- Regulates the hormonal imbalance
- Helps menopause, perimenopause, PMS and other gynaecological issues
- Helps sinus, congestion and headache
- Improves hyper- and hypothyroidism
- Reduces symptoms of toothache, TMJ, trigeminal neuralgia, and Bell’s palsy
- Helps headaches (except severe migraine)
- Treats diarrhea and constipation (most digestive issues)
- Helps to eliminate edema and puffiness
- Benefits eyes, ears and brain
- Can help insomnia and dizziness
- Helps depression, anxiety and panic attacks and aids self-esteem
- Reduces stress and promotes total health and well-being
VAST harmonic facial renewal– Practitioners hold a deep appreciation and respect for the value of sound therapy, believing it has the profound ability to enhance beauty, treat the body, calm the mind and reconnect the spirit, while honouring the wisdom of one’s years.
Please refer to Joanna’s Curriculum Vitae
Initial treatment (Attracts an additional $10.00)
Initial consultation takes about 1 hour and 45 minutes. Joanna will diagnose you, and go through your concerns, explaining her approach to treatment.
Follow up consultation:
120 minutes in duration.
The cost is $175.00
Number of treatments: Usually 10-12 treatments
- 1 treatment per week, 120 minutes
VAST harmonic facial renewal can be given singly as a top-up for a special occasion.
- On completion of the twelve follow-up weekly treatments, you will be rewarded with a complimentary Deluxe Facial value $105
Booster treatment: Every 2 weeks for 2 months following completion of treatments, then once a month to keep the longevity and youth enhancing effect of your original core facial treatments.